Where we can help
Speech disorders :
- inability to produce sounds correctly or fluently
Language disorders :
- trouble understanding others, or expressing thoughts and ideas, either spoken or written.
Social communication disorders :
- difficulty with the social use of language, particularly the ability to engage in an effective conversational
exchange with give and take.
Cognitive communication disorders :
- difficulty paying attention, planning, problem solving and reasoning.
Swallowing disorders :
- feeding and swallowing difficulties that impact the ability to eat and drink safely.
Accent Training :
- modifying a heavy accent so that the speaker is more understandable in situations where clear
communication is essential.